Reflection -Week 1
7th September'2026
My Thoughts on Collaboration
I learned that collaboration is more than just splitting up work between people. It’s about sharing ideas, listening to different perspectives, and learning from each other. I like the idea of “building knowledge together” because everyone gets a chance to contribute and understand things differently. I think working with others can make learning easier and more interesting because we can discuss ideas and help each other understand them better.
What I Learned About Collaboration
- Pierre Dillenbourg explains collaborative learning as people learning together and building understanding through interaction.
- Ted Panitz describes collaboration as a “philosophy of interaction and personal lifestyle,” where individuals take responsibility for their own learning while respecting others’ contributions.
- Kozar (2010) highlights that true collaboration involves sharing ideas, discussing different perspectives, and negotiating meaning.
- Collaboration is more than dividing up tasks. It involves actively learning and building knowledge together.
- Working with others can deepen understanding by exposing us to different ideas and perspectives.
- Good collaboration requires communication, listening, respect, sharing, and supporting each other.
- Overall, collaboration makes learning more meaningful because we learn with and from our peers.
No comments:
Post a Comment